Have you planned to improve the quality of your life for a long time, but you lack financial means? There is a preferential credit “Jarkyn Jashoo” special for you. It is time to live in comfort and convenience! Special program of preferential crediting in the line of German Development bank (KfW) will help you to acquire real estate, build a new house, or just make reconstructions.
Conditions for a loan provision:
- Currency: KGS
- Geography: all regions except for cities Bishkek and Osh
- Interest rate: 19% annually (effective interest rate is from 20.62%*)
- Commission: 1% of the credit amount
- Loan amount: from 50 000 to900 000som
- Own contribution: from 20 to 30% (not only money, but value of a parcel, building materials, working force might act as matching).
- It is necessary to open a deposit at the Bank for the accumulation of the own contribution
- Credit terms: from 1 to 10 years
- Guarantee: personal property and surety, real estate
Requirements for a borrower:
- The age is 18-65 years. Maximum age of a debtor that can get a credit has to be defined so that the date of the final credit repayment is at least one year before debtor’s retirement age.
The list of main documents:
- Copy of debtor’s and his/er wife’s (husband’s) passport.
- Copy of the marriage certificate
- Certificate of employment and income for the last 12 months
- Necessary constitutive documents for the collateral
- Other documents confirming family’s income (when present)
Additional documents for entrepreneurs:
- Registration certificate of a private enterprise or patents
- Documents confirming working experience
* effective interest rate is from: 20,74%
**The interest rate and repayment schedule depends on the requested amount, loan term, solvency, collateral provided and others. Sales specialist will provide you with the repayment schedule, according to the requested amount and the above conditions.
You can find the address and contact phone number of the closest Bai Tushum Bank office in section “Contacts” or find out in Bank’s Call center using the phone number: (312) 905 805.