About the Bank
Bai-Tushum Bank is one of the leading financial institutions in the Kyrgyz Republic. Today it ranks among the top 10 banks in the country.
With over 195 thousand clients, the bank’s total assets amount to KGS 9.9 billion. The organization has come a long way from a financial fund and microfinance company with a license to collect deposits to a universal bank with a full banking license. With more than 65 service offices, the bank has an extensive branch network throughout Kyrgyzstan.
Our successful experience, together with continuous improvement of business processes and responsible attitude towards clients, has helped us to achieve leading positions in the banking sector.
Bai-Tushum was the first microfinance institution in Kyrgyzstan to obtain a deposit license and the first in Central Asia to evolve into a full bank.
Bai-Tushum is also the first bank in Kyrgyzstan to receive the international SMART (client protection principles) certificate in 2014 and 2016. It is the first and only partner bank of Kiva, the first bank in Kyrgyzstan to launch its own marketplace – BTB Market, and the first bank in the country to launch the mobile payment service – BTB Pay.
- First microfinance institution in Kyrgyzstan to receive deposit license
- First microfinance institution in Central Asia to receive full-pledged banking license
- First bank in Kyrgyzstan to receive international SMART certificate for compliance with Client Protection Principles
- The first and the only bank in the market that has launched mPOS (the smallest mobile devices for card payments)mobile terminals on the market
- The first bank in Kyrgyzstan to launch its own marketplace BTB Market
Through its broad branch network Bai-Tushum provides a full range of financial services across the country, promoting the better coverage of the population in the Kyrgyz Republic with financial services.