About the Bank
Bai-Tushum has been operating in the financial market since 2000, having commenced its activities in 1997 as an international project under Food for Progress monetization programme, implemented by American NGO ACDI/VOCA and Swiss organization Caritas. Bai-Tushum has confidently and dynamically developed from being a financial fund and microfinance company with the license entitling to mobilize deposits to a full-service Bank with full-fledged banking license. During this period the institution has become one of the largest financial institutions in the Kyrgyz Republic with the total assets of KGS 8,9 bn. and client base of more than 173 thousand clients.
The many years of successful experience, introduction of international practices in its activities and constant perfection of business processes, responsible attitude to clients, support of shareholders and investors, elaborate staff policy and clear development strategy enable the Bank to be the leader in its activities.
- First microfinance institution in Kyrgyzstan to receive deposit license
- First microfinance institution in Central Asia to receive full-pledged banking license
- First bank in Kyrgyzstan to receive international SMART certificate for compliance with Client Protection Principles
- The first and the only bank in the market that has launched mPOS (the smallest mobile devices for card payments)mobile terminals on the market
- The first bank in Kyrgyzstan to launch its own marketplace BTB Market
Through its broad branch network Bai-Tushum provides a full range of financial services across the country, promoting the better coverage of the population in the Kyrgyz Republic with financial services.