Agroloans provides for funding of production of milk and dairy products, fattening and breeding of livestock and small cattle, production of seed and bread grain, cultivation of industrial crops, vegetables etc.
Conditions of providing a loan:
- Loan amount: form 300 000 KGS (equivalent in a foreign currency)
- Loan term: from 3 to 60 months
- Interest rate*: KGS – from 24%, USD – from 11%
- Loan’s Guarantee: real estate or combined: real estate + movable property. Provision of a loan secured by surety of two people with the loan amount of 150,000 KGS is possible with the loan term up to one year.
Requirements for a borrower:
- The age of an entrepreneur/business owner: from 18 to 65 years
- Presence of working experience in the financed field: not less than 12 months
- Presence of land and/or conditions for raising stock
The list of required documents:
- Copies of borrower’s and his/her spouse’s passports
- Copies of the mortgagor’s and his/her spouse’s passports (if the mortgagor is a third person)
- Copies of initial business documents
- Documents about borrower’s (and mortgagor’s if present) marital status
- Certificate of business or patent registration
- State act for land or lease contracts (for field crop production)
- Surety of the business owners (not less than 51%)
- Documents on the pledged real estate (datasheet, constitutive documents, certificate confirming absence of prohibition on the property)
- Documents on the pledged movable property (if present), movable property and pledged inventory registration
Additional documents for legal entities:
- Certificate of the legal entity’s registration
- Charter, memorandum of association
- Business plan
- Certificates from the State tax inspection and Social Fund, confirming the absence of any debts
- Financial reports (Balance sheet, income and loss statement, cash flow statement, statement of capital accounts)
- The decision of competent authorities about establishing a legal entity. About receiving of loan and pledging collateral
- Two sample signature and seal cards with the right of signature, attested notarially
You can find the address and contact phone number of the closest Bai Tushum office in section “Contacts” or find out in Bank’s Call center using the phone number: (312) 905 805.
* effective interest rate is from: KGS-26,79%; USD – 14,92%
**The interest rate and repayment schedule depends on the requested amount, loan term, solvency, collateral provided and others. Sales specialist will provide you with the repayment schedule, according to the requested amount and the above conditions.