“Bai-Tusum and Partners” Microfinance bank offers you to receive mortgage loan, which provides for funding of purchase and construction, as well as repair and reconstruction of residential immovable property. The program also provides an opportunity to receive loan to purchase unfinished residential premise the construction of which is finalized to the extent of no less than 70%.
Why “Bai-Tushum and Partners”?
- Acquisition of dwelling into ownership in relatively short terms;
- Possibility to obtain loan for a long term, within which the amount of monthly payments will not change and does not depend on growth of immovable property value in market;
- Possibility to have own house rather than rent someone’s dwelling space, while interest on loan is comparable with monthly rent for the similar dwelling;
- In disbursement of loan the incomes from trade, field husbandry, animal husbandry and remittances from abroad are taken into account;
- Flexible approach to lending conditions;
- Interest rate is accrued on the remaining loan amount;
- Profitable investment of money funds.
- Currency: KGS/USD
- Loan amount: up to 5 mln. KGS
- Lending term: to 7 years
- Own contribution: from 30%.
- Security: the immovable property being acquired
The list of necessary documents:
- copy of the passport of borrower, spouse of borrower and all adult family members with registration
- copy of marriage certificate
- reference from residence location on the actual place of residence and family composition
- work book of employed family members and employment contracts
- reference from the place of employment on income for the last 12 months
- other documents, confirming family incomes (if any)
The detailed list of documents you can receive addressing our offices. The addresses and contact details may be found in “Contacts and branch network”.