Bai-Tushum & Partners Bank offers you to avail of agroloans for development of business associated with cattle breeding and plant cultivation. The loan provides for funding of production of milk and dairy products, fattening and breeding of livestock and small cattle, production of seed and bread grain, cultivation of industrial crops, vegetables etc.
Conditions of providing agro loan:
- Currency: som/USD
- Credit amount: from 10,000 soms
- Interest rate*: KGS – from 28%, USD – from 25%
- Credit term: up to 5 years
- Guarantee: the credit amount up to 150,000 soms has to be secured by personal property and surety; the credit amount over 150,000 soms has to be secured by real estate.
- Guarantee of a credit secured by surety of two people with the credit amount of 150,000 soms is possible with the credit term up to one year.
- Repayment schedule: annuity, individual
Requirements for a borrower:
- Presence of experience in the financed field
- Presence of land and/or conditions for keeping livestock
- Presence of additional repayment sources
The list of main documents:
- Copy of debtor’s and his/er wife’s (husband’s) passport and registration.
- Copy of the marriage certificate
- Land documents (certificate/State act for land or lease contracts)
- Constitutive documents and data sheet of the collateral real estate (when a collateral has to be provided)
- Other documents confirming family’s income (when present)
You can find the address and contact phone number of the closest Bai Tushum Bank office in section “Contacts” or find out in Bank’s Call center using the phone number: (312) 905 805.
* effective interest rate is from: KGS-33,32%; USD – 29,44%