“Bai-Tushum and Partners” Microfinance bank offers you to avail of agroloans for development of business associated with cattle breeding and plant cultivation. The loan provides for funding of production of milk and dairy products, fattening and breeding of livestock and small cattle, production of seed and bread grain, cultivation of industrial crops, vegetables etc.
Why Bai-Tushum and Partners?
- Loan disbursement in 3-5 days
- Flexible approach to lending conditions
- Individual repayment schedule
- Grace period of up to 1 year
- In disbursement of loan the incomes from field husbandry, animal husbandry and remittances from abroad are taken into account
- Advice of personal expert, assistance in preparation of business plan
- Possibility to get individual as well as group loan
- Interest rate is accrued on the remaining loan amount
- Possibility to receive long-term loan and execute credit line
Conditions applicable to provision of agroloans:
- Loan currency: KGS/USD
- Loan amount: from 20,000 KGS
- Loan term: up to 5 years
- Security: up to 150,000 KGS under guarantee of 2 persons and movable property, in excess of 150,000 KGS, immovable property serves as a loan security
The list of main documents:
- copy of the passport of borrower, spouse of borrower with registration
- copy of marriage certificate
- reference from Aiyl Okmotu on family composition, if necessary, on number of cattle
- title documents and technical passport of immovable property being pledged (if immovable property is pledged)
- work experience in the sector, which is funded;
- other documents, confirming family incomes (if any).
The detailed list of documents you can receive addressing our offices. The addresses and contact details may be found in “Contacts and branch network”.