Bai-Tushum’s system of money transfers within Kyrgyzstan Yldam
Bai-Tushum Bank offers you to use new money transferring system “Yldam” without opening an account. The system provides immediate money transfers all around Kyrgyzstan without opening a bank account.
Advantages of the money transfer system “Yldam”:
- Low rates. Transfer commission:- In soms – 0,15% of the transferred amount; the minimum is 35 soms- In foreign currency – 0,52%, the minimum is 1 USD
- Money transfers can be done in soms, USD, rubles, and euro
- There is no limit on the transferred amount
- The speed of delivering remittance is 2 minutes
- Presence of a wide branch network
- Efficiency and safety
In order to transfer money using Yldam system it is required to:
- Indicate first, last, and middle name, and passport data of a person who receives the remittance if you send it to an individual;
- Present an identification document to a bank officer (passport)
- Deposit the remittance amount and pay commission according to the bank tariffs.
In order to receive a remittance it is required that:
- A client presents his/er passport and the code of a remittance to a bank officer;
- The bank officer writes out cash out orders;
- The client receives cash.
Addresses ad contacts of the closest to you Bank’s office you can find here.