The company announces a tender for the development of documentation, regulating the activities of a private pension fund
The company announces a tender and invites law firms/companies for the development of the documentation regulating the activities of a private pension fund in accordance with the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and its state registration.
The terms of reference include:
- Development of the following documents:
- the charter of the Fund;
- shareholders’ agreement of the Fund;
- economic feasibility of prospects of the Fund activities (business plan) with the expected number of individuals depositors and beneficiaries, the alleged target amount of cash contributions and payments (for the first two years of activities), the calculations confirming the commitment made by the Fund for each of the alternatives of the order, conditions of making of target fees and payments, with the application of methods of calculation used in the calculation of the initial data.
- Fund rules that define the relationships, rights, duties and responsibilities of the Fund, investor and the recipient of pensions;
- pension schemes of the Fund;
- pension agreement;
- agreement with a management company.
2. State registration of a private pension fund in accordance with the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Obtaining a license.
Materials to participate in the tender will be accepted until June 15, 2012.
For more information please contact: 216, Toktogul str., Bishkek, tel.: (312) 900 461.