The Bank “Bai-Tushum and Partners” conducted charitable actions throughout our republic in honor of the International Children’s Day
For the Bank “Bai-Tushum and Partners” in honor of the International Children’s Day became traditional the rendering of charitable support to orphanages, social and vulnerable children, including children from asocial families, special needs children, to boarding schools and other social institutions through participation in financing on purchasing of necessary goods or organizations of holidays, and likewise rendering other help.
“The best of our life is related to children, – noted Gulnara Shamshieva, General Manager of CJSC “Bai-Tushum and Partners” MF Bank. Therefore our main goals, for us – adults are to protect rights of each child, to surround children with care and kindness, and to give them joy and our attention. “Bai-Tushum and Partners” carries out support of child care facilities for 12 years. For the last 4 years the Bank rendered charitable and sponsor’s support to children and child care facilities throughout Kyrgyzstan for amount more than 2 million KGS”.
In this year, charitable actions of the Bank covered more than 1500 children which received support in kind of address delivery of gifts with sweets, grocery packages, toys and office supplies. By the holiday, the Bank helped to solve number of problems of several child care social facilities with which staff of the Bank is connected by long-term friendship.
For orphanages were purchased household appliances, and were organized holiday and competitions with prizes, among the following are:
* Residential treatment center «Kelechek» (“Future”) Ysyk-Ata region, Chui oblast which is under the patronage of the Bank;
* Republic specialized children’s home, Tokmok city;
* Children’s home for orphaned children and special needs children, Cholpon village, Kochkor region;
* Boarding school for hearing and visually impaired children, Kashgar-Kyshtak village, Osh oblast;
* Jalal-Abad child psychoneurological boarding house, Jalal-Abad city;
* Tuberculosis center, Batken city, Batken oblast;
* Children’s home for children from asocial families “Meerim bulagy”, Tup region, Yssyk-Kul oblast;
* Pokrovskiy residential treatment center for special needs children, Talas oblast;
* Residential treatment center for special needs people, Bishkek city.
About the Bank “Bai-Tushum and Partners”
«Bait-Tushum and Partners» was founded in 2000 by the American international organization of development ACDI/VOCA. In November 13, 2012 “Bai-Tushum and Partners” became the first microfinance organization in the Central Asia obtained full banking license from the National Bank KR. For 12 years activity the organization became the one of the large microfinance institutions in the Kyrgyz Republic with total assets of 100 million US dollars. Today, Microfinance Bank “Bai-Tushum and Partners” entered to six large banks of the Kyrgyz Republic, serving of more 30 thousand clients.