How to become a holder of a Social Payments card issued by the Bank
Under the agreement concluded with the Ministry of Social Development of the Kyrgyz Republic Bai-Tushum Bank offers its clients who receive allowances and compensations to apply for a Social Payments debit card.
- Social Payments card advantages:
- Issue FREE OF CHARGE
- Free annual service
- 5 percent p.a. ACCRUED ON THE CARD BALANCE
- FREE cash withdrawal through ATMs and at the cash points of Bai-Tushum Bank
- Possibility to withdraw cash through more than 2,080 ATMs across Kyrgyzstan.
How to get issued a Social Payments debit card by Bai-Tushum Bank:
- Drop by any of the Bank’s offices and present your passport and the statement issued by the Ministry of Social Development, confirming your social payments
- Make the application and execute the Elcart payment card issue and service agreement
- Submit the application formalized at the Bank to the department of the Ministry of Social Development in your community
24/7 technical support phone number:
Interbank processing center: (312) 637696, 692881, 627230;
For the address and contact phone number of your nearest Bai-Tushum Bank office, please see Contacts section or make enquiry to the Call-Center: (312) 905 805.