Bai-Tushum Bank sponsors Jailoo Kindergartens projects and congratulates small Kyrgyzstanis with Children’s Day
Bai-Tushum Bank provides annual assistance to foster homes, socially vulnerable children, including children from asocial families, children with disabilities, boarding schools and young sportsmen. Following this good tradition, the Bank’s branches held a charity event across Kyrgyzstan to celebrate Children’s Day by sponsoring Jailoo Kindergartens project.
Jailoo Kindergartens is a project implemented by Roza Otunbaeva Initiative international public fund. The project aims at assisting and supporting the children of cattle breeders, who spend summer in the mountains in summer pastures (jailoos). Thanks to this project, children at the age of 5-6-7 can visit school studies and prepare for school in pastures.
“We are always ready to support educational and development projects for children and youth. For Jailoo Kindergartens project the Bank financed the purchase of stationery, educational books and educational toys for 10 kindergartens across all the provinces for the total amount of KGS 200,000. Pre-schoolers will learn to count, write and count staying together with their families”, – pointed out Gulnara Shamshieva, General Manager of Bai-Tushum Bank.
Kindergartens will be operating in pastures starting with mid-June and to the end of August. The project will provide an opportunity for more than 600 children to attend studies 5 days a week 3 hours a day.
In addition, the staff of Bank’s Head Office prepared delicious and useful presents and visited children in Kelechek Rehabilitation Center (Ysyk-Ata district, Chui province) in order to participate in the creative concert and congratulate them with such a wonderful holiday.
For the past 5 years the Bank provided charity and sponsor support to children and children’s institutions across Kyrgyzstan for more than KGS 3.5 mln.
- Republican specialized infant orphanage, Tokmok
- Foster home for orphans and children with disabilities, Cholpon village, Kochkor district
- Boarding school for hard of hearing and visually impaired children, Kashgar-Kyshtak village, Osh province
- Children’s psychoneurological boarding school, Jalal-Abad
- Center for tuberculosis control, Batken, Batken province
- Meerim Bulagy foster home for children from asocial families, Tiup district, Issyk-Kul province
- Pokrovka rehabilitation home for children with disabilities, Talas province
- Rehabilitation center for people with disabilities, Bishkek.
- Kindergarten, Kosh-Dobo village, Jalal-Abad province
- Bazar-Korgon kindergarten, Jalal-Abad province
- Special boarding school for orphan children, Kara-Balta
- Uchkorgon foster home, Kadamjai district
- Irada municipal foster home, Karakol
- Special boarding school, Umarat village, Talas
- Children’s hematooncology unit of the National Cancer Center