Extraordinary General Assembly of shareholders to be held on December 1 at 10:00
The General Assembly of Shareholders will be held at the Head office of the Bank at: 76, Umetalieva Street, Bishkek. The purpose of the extraordinary meeting was to bring the Bank’s activities into accordance with the new adopted law of the Kyrgyz Republic “On the NBKR, banks and banking activities”, effective from June 2017. Thus the Bank plans to amend the Charter and the Regulations on the Board of Directors, elect new members of the Board of Directors.
The following matters will be considered at the meeting:
- Creation of a counting commission of the Extraordinary General Assembly of Shareholders.
- Approval of the new version of the Charter of Bai-Tushum Bank CJSC
- Approval of the new version of Regulationы on Board of Directors of Bai Tushum Bank CJSC
- On state re-registration of Bai Tushum Bank CJSC due to approval of a new version of Bank’s Charter.
- Early termination of the authorities of the current members of the Board of Directors of Bai Tushum Bank CJSC
- Election of members of the Board of Directors of Bai-Tushum Bank CJSC
- Approval of the amount of remuneration and compensation paid to members of the Board of Directors of the Bank.