Goods in installments
Conditions for loan provision:
- Currency: som;
- Credit amount: from 10,000 to 150,000 som;
- Interest rate*: KGS – 32%
- Lending period:
- From 3 to 12 months on loans up to KGS 50,000 inclusive;
- From 3 to 18 months on loans over KGS 50,000.
- Initial payment:
- 0% of cost of purchased good when loan amount is up to KGS 75,000 inclusive;
- 20% of cost of purchased good when loan amount is over KGS 75,000.
- Up to 75,000 inclusive on the security of purchased goods;
- On loans over 75,000 up to 150,000 (inclusive) – on the security of purchased good or a guarantee of 1 person.
- Credit issuance is done by clearing and transferring money to salesman’s current account;
Requirements for a borrower:
- Age- from 22 to 65 years
- The presence of permanent income
- Entrepreneurship experience/ working experience not less than 3 months for wage workers.
The list of documents:
- Copy of debtor’s passport;
- Salary reference for the last 12 months (continuous working experience not less than 3 months);
- Documents confirming family income (when necessary)
Additional documents for entrepreneurs:
- Registration certificate of a private enterprise or patents
- Other documents that can directly or indirectly confirm the fact of gaining income (turnover in the cash book, internal accounting records etc.)
You can find the address and contact phone number of the closest Bai Tushum Bank office in section “Contacts” or find out in Bank’s Call center using the phone number: (312) 905 805.
* effective interest rate is from: KGS-34.62%;
**The interest rate and repayment schedule depends on the requested amount, loan term, solvency, collateral provided and others. Sales specialist will provide you with the repayment schedule, according to the requested amount and the above conditions.