Results of the national essay competition
The essay competition that we conducted with the World Food Program has ended. We present the names of 10 winners, whose tablets Samsung Galaxy Tab E are waiting for them. The awarding ceremony will take place on December 22 in the conference hall of the Ministry of Education of the KR at the address: 257, Tynystanov street (2nd floor). The beginning is at 11:00.
In total 85 essays from students from the whole Kyrgyzstan were received. The best were:
- Tashkulova Aijana (Bishkek, KRSU, fourth-year student)
- Kanatova Maria (Bishkek, KRSU, 1st year master student)
- Kadyrova Aidana (Bishkek, KNU, fourth-year student)
- Lesik Irina (Bishkek, KNAU, third-year student)
- Abdimital uulu Ruslan (Osh, OshTU, third-year student)
- Shishenina Olga (KRSU, third-year student)
- Ovcharenko Lilia (Karakol, IKSU, fourth-year student)
- Djaanbai kyzy Nurgul (Batken, BSEC, third-year student)
- Tynybek kyzy Bagdad (Talas, TSU, third-year student)
- Aalykova Nurai (Naryn, NSU, fourth-year student)
We congratulate the winners with an excellent result and wish them great success in their studies and mastering the profession!!