Bai Tushum & Partners Bank has developed a special “Cash loan” not requiring a collateral with loan provision for any purposes secured by movable property.
Conditions of providing a loan:
- Loan amount: form 300,001 KGS to 2 million KGS (equivalent in a foreign currency)
- Loan term: from 3 to 36 months
- Interest rate*: KGS – from 28%, USD – from 21,5%
- Loan’s Guarantee: real estate, movable property, movable property and sureties of two people with the loan amount up to 500,000 KGS, combined: reals estate + movable property. The share for real estate depends on borrower’s rating.
Requirements for a borrower:
- The age of an entrepreneur/business owner: from 18 to 65 years
- Presence of working experience: not less than 6 months
- Positive credit history
The list of required documents:
- Copies of borrower’s, his/her spouse’s, and mortgagor’s passports (if such are present)
- Copies of the mortgagor’s and his/her spouse’s passports (if the mortgagor is a third person)
- Documents about borrower’s (and mortgagor’s if present) marital status
- Reference about income for the last 12 months (continuous working experience not less than 6 month)
- Certificate of business or patent registration
- Documents on the pledged real estate (datasheet, constitutive documents, certificate confirming absence of prohibition on the property)
- Documents on the pledged movable property (if present)
- Documents, confirming guarantors’ incomes (if such are present)
* effective interest rate is from: KGS-31,82%; USD – 23,70%
**The interest rate and repayment schedule depends on the requested amount, loan term, solvency, collateral provided and others. Sales specialist will provide you with the repayment schedule, according to the requested amount and the above conditions.