Bai-Tushum & Partners Bank suggests a line of credits under a group responsibility considering clients’ needs for any purposes including: trade development, service and manufacture development, stock raising, field crop cultivation, and also financing celebrations’ conduction, repair and purchase of household appliances and furniture.
Types of group loans:
- Mutual aid group – Agro credits: stock raising, crop production
- Mutual aid group – Credits for trade development, service and production: all kinds of trade, public catering, services, manufacturing, car purchase, purchase of technics or equipment, and for other business purposes
- Group consumer credits: purchase of household appliances, furniture, clothing, education tuition fees, conducting celebrations, house repair, and other similar purposes, and also crop production, livestock purchase not for business purposes
Conditions of providing a group credit:
- Currency: som, USD
- Credit amount: from10 000 som to 100 000 som
- Interest rate*: KGS – from 35,74%, USD – from 32%
- Credit term: from 3 to 18 months
- Guarantee: moveable property
- Credits for family members and relatives who live together or have a joint business are nor provided
Requirements for debtors:
- Group of individuals or entrepreneurs from 3 to 7 people
- Age- from 18 to 65 years old.
- Presence of at least a 3 month working experience that is documentarily confirmed
- Presence of conditions to run a business
The list of main documents:
- Copy of debtor’s and his/er wife’s (husband’s) passport with registration.
- Copy of the marriage certificate
- Other documents confirming family’s income (when present)
- Certificate of employment and income for the last 12 months
Additional documents for entrepreneurs:
- Registration certificate of a private enterprise or patents
- Other documents that can directly or indirectly confirm the fact of gaining income (turnover in the cash book, internal accounting records etc.)
You can find the address and contact phone number of the closest Bai Tushum Bank office in section “Contacts” or find out in Bank’s Call center using the phone number: (312) 905 805.
* effective interest rate is from:KGS-41,61%; USD – 37,72%
**The interest rate and repayment schedule depends on the requested amount, loan term, solvency, collateral provided and others. Sales specialist will provide you with the repayment schedule, according to the requested amount and the above conditions.