A special soft product for women entrepreneurs. It is designed to promote the implementation of business development plans, replenishment of working assets, equipment acquisition, purchase of premises etc. It is possible to obtain a credit facility.
Loan disbursement conditions:
Loan purpose: for tourism business development (guest houses, yurt camps etc.).
Currency: KGS, USD
Loan amount: KGS 10,000 (or USD equivalent) to KGS 500,000 (or USD equivalent)
Region: all regions save for Bishkek
Loan period: at least 3 months, with the maturity of the last installment not later than April 1, 2017
Interest rate *: 21% per annum in USD, 28% per annum in KGS
Repayment schedule: Annuity; monthly equal installments; individual schedule for business with clear seasonality
Cashing fee: 1% of loan amount
- Immovable property;
- For loans up to and including KGS 50,000 (equivalent in foreign currency) funds may be disbursed against the guarantee of one person, who has stable income, but for a period not exceeding 12 months;
- For loans up to and including KGS 150,000 (equivalent in foreign currency) funds may be disbursed against the guarantee of two persons, who have stable income, but for a period not exceeding 12 months;
- For loans up to and including KGS 150,000 (equivalent in foreign currency), funds may be disbursed against the pledge of movable property and the guarantee of two persons with stable income;
- For loans exceeding KGS 150,000 (equivalent in foreign currency) it is possible to use DCA USAID guarantee in accordance with the Borrowers Eligibility Criteria under DCA USAID Guarantee Agreement.
Bonus: Interest compensation of 5 percent per annum may be provided, if the terms and conditions of the Loan Agreement are complied with, and also subject to the availability of KATOS certificate on minimum quality standard for yurts and Edelweiss quality mark for guest houses. The bonus is credited to card account in the national currency. If the account balance exceeds KGS 1,000, the card (Elcart, Visa) balance accrues at least 3% p.a. pursuant to Bank’s rates.
Requirements applicable to the borrower:
- Woman entrepreneur at the age of 18 to 65 as of the date of application submittal, with work experience of at least 3 months.
- At least average credit history (pursuant to Retail lending manual criteria)
- Check the availability of the Certificate on completed training at the University of Central Asia, if none – the client may complete the training after the loan is disbursed
- When the loan is obtained the borrower needs to apply for plastic card in the national currency.
The list of documents:
- Passport copy of borrower, spouse, guarantors (if any) and of pledger and pledger’s spouse, if the pledger is a third party;
- Marital status documents of borrower and pledger, if any;
- Documents that evidence the 3 month experience in entrepreneurship;
- Documents for the mortgaged immovable property (technical certificate, title document, statement of no restraints issued by the State Registry);
- Technical certificate for pledged vehicles;
- KATOS certificate of minimum quality standard for yurts or Edelweiss quality mark for guest houses, if any.
*The interest rate and repayment schedule depends on the requested amount, loan term, solvency, collateral provided and others. Sales specialist will provide you with the repayment schedule, according to the requested amount and the above conditions.