Bai Tushum Bank congratulates little Kyrgyzstanians with Day for Protection of Children
Each year Bai-Tushum Bank provides its assistance to orphanages, socially vulnerable children, including the children from asocial families, children with disabilities, boarding schools and young sportsmen. Following the good tradition, on Day for Protection of Children all Bank’s branches held a charity event across Kyrgyzstan.
“This year Bai-Tushum Bank celebrates its 15th anniversary of successful operation and all these years it has been supporting children’s facilities. As everything that there is beautiful and wonderful in our life has to do with children. That is why the key goal for us adults is to protect the rights of each child, surround children with care, attention and give them joy” – points out Gulnara Shamshieva, the General Manager of Bai-Tushum Bank.
In the course of the Bank’s charity event more than 1,500 children received necessary assistance: they were given presents containing sweets, packages with food, clothing, shoes, toys and stationery. Moreover, the Bank helped several children’s facilities that have maintained friendship with Bank’s team for many years in settling a number of issues. The Bank purchased appliances, glassware, furniture and organized celebrations and contests with prizes for orphanages located in the regions.
Over the past 5 years the Bank has provided charity support and sponsorship to children and children’s facilities across Kyrgyzstan for more than 3 million Soms.
Among the recipients are:
- Kelechek rehabilitation center, Issyk-Ata district, Chui province
- Republican specialized orphanage, Tokmok
- Orphanage for orphans and children with disabilities, Cholpon village, Kochkor district
- Boarding school for hard-of-hearing and visually impaired children, Kashgar-Kyshtak village, Osh province
- Psychoneurological residential facility, Jalal-Abad
- Anti-tuberculosis center, Batken, Batken province
- Meerim Bulagy orphanage for children from asocial families, Tiup district, Issyk-Kul oblast
- Pokrovka rehabilitation facility for children with disabilities, Talas oblast
- Rehabilitation center for people with disabilities, Bishkek
- Kindergarten, Kosh Dobo village, Jalal-Abad province
- Bazar-Korgon kindergarten, Jalal-Abad province
- Specialized boarding school for orphans, Kara-Balta
- Uchkorgon orphanage, Kadamjai district
- Irada municipal orphanage, Karakol
- Specialized boarding school, Umarat village, Talas
- Children’s oncohematology department of the National Oncology Center of the Kyrgyz Republic